Motion Control Inc. has added the new and exciting Utah Hybrid Arm to our product line, and it is now available. Lighter than a Utah Arm, it incorporates all of the hand control and lock/unlock features of the U3 arm.
You can order the package including battery set, H&W controller, carrying case, in tan/brown, (p/n:4050139/4050140). Now shipping: “jet black” (p/n: 4050184)
The following features make the Utah Hybrid Arm very attractive:
- Easy elbow lock: Hold steady (no cable). L-6638 eligible.
- Variety of unlock modes: Co-contraction (no cable).
- Neat, smooth forearm has a Utah Arm-like forearm cover.
- Dirt and moisture resistant.
- Smooth look-no gaps!
- Anterior elbow hinge pin-very high TD positioning.
- Utah Arm-type battery (12 volts)-soon Li-ion.
- Flexion assist.
- Ballistic drop to full extension or swings forward to wearer-adjustable flexion height. L-6693 eligible.
- Control cable optional: Easy lift tab installation on left or right side.
- Price: Compares with other internal-wired hybrids.
- Autodetect: i-LIMB and SensorHand compatible.