Thanks to all who have sent me info, but I need more detail please:
1) What mmHg does the unit draw?
2) Is the unit electronic or mechanical?
3) Does the unit have to be installed upon initial fabrication or can it be
4) Does the unit offer shock absorbtion?
5) Is the unit waterproof or water resistant?
I am going to compile the info as I said and then make it available to the
listserv. Not sure what formats I can post here, but my intial plan is an
Excel document. As I run my own practice and will be at the O&P annual
meeting in Boston next week, I do not think thethe information will be
compiled and posted until sometime during the week of September 12th.
Lisa Schoonmaker, CPO
On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Tandem O&P
> Hi Everyone,
> I am looking to put together a comprehensive list of all elevated vacuum
> components currently available in the USA. I want to include electronic
> and mechanical options. I welcome responses from both practitioners and
> manufacturers. Once I have the list compiled I will post for all.
> Lisa Schoonmaker, CPO